Friday, April 18, 2014

something that bothers me.... a lot.

Like a bird in a gold cage. No matter how shiny, pure, dazzling, exquisite, or pricy the cage is… its stil a cage.

I want to be set free.

How long it gonna take for them to realize?  Im 18. Im going to attend college in approx. 120 days. I do take care of myself.

I wonder if they ever think that I also take responsibility seriously. It’s not that I’m a selfish mindless reckless person that longing for a total freedom.

I need their willingness to let me go. To take chances. Thats what life is all about. It’s one thing that is so hard to get.

I know that we also need to expect for the worst. To preserve ourselves from problem before it happens. I know you are protecting me. You have good intention.  Im fully aware of that. BUT, when you think about it too much, it will blindfold you with scares and cowardice.  Its just like a sand, the tighter you grip the sand, the more it slips away from your hand. You’ll lose your opportunity to explore thing, to LIVE your life; an once in a lifetime opportunity.

And what do you expect me to do? To sit down?  To back off from this opportunity? I wont let this slip away from me. No. Sorry im not sorry.

I tried to agree on what you said. But deep inside, it consumes me.  I can never get it away from my mind. It twists my heart and boils deep down in me.

0 comments: